Innovation Authority and National Centre for Research and Development (NCBR)
Grants to Israel and Poland research and development companies and IHEs for the development of innovative technological products. Funding is intended to support the collaboration of Israel and Poland developers in order to create marketable and profitable projects or solutions.
Applicants are expected to develop ready to market solutions or projects which have strong market potential for Poland, Israel and Europe.
The project consortia should include at least one Israeli and one Polish R&D performing commercial company. Participation of research institutes/universities is welcome as additional participants or subcontractors according to each country’s funding regulations. Companies from other countries may also participate, but they will not be funded neither by Innovation Authority nor by the NCBR.
The project should have an obvious advantage and added value resulting from the cooperation between the participants from the two countries (e.g. increased knowledge base, commercial leads, access to R&D infrastructure etc.).
The project should demonstrate the sustainable contribution of the participants from both countries (minimum 30% of project costs per each country) and the project must be significant to both participants.
GrantWatch ID#: 184788
- Partners eligible for funding in a project consortium are: SMEs, Universities, Research Institutes. Both a company or a research institution can be the leader of a consortium.
- The project should be carried out according to the project contract, consortium agreement and in line with the information given in the Eureka Project Form.
- Maximum project funding levels are stated in the Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education dated 25 February 2015 specifying the conditions and rules of state aid allocated by the National Centre for Research and Development.
- An Israeli R&D performing company which initiates single or multi-year program that will provide know-how, processes or methods for the manufacture of a new product, application, technology base service or process.
- The product must have a sizeable potential for export sales.
- Research institutes or other participants may apply as a subcontractor to a company.
- The support is in the form of a conditional grant amounting generally up to 50% (+ regional incentives for companies located in "development zone") of the eligible R&D budget.
The completed electronic form (the Eureka Project Form) must be submitted simultaneously to Innovation Authority and the NCBR by January 15th, 2019.
Companies should contact ISERD and the NCBR before submission in order to receive the submission guidelines.
The project application form and instructions are available here:
The call documents and templates for Polish partners are available at the following link:
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Israeli partners will be invited to submit in addition and at the same time as the short project outline their funding applications to the Innovation Authority using this link:
Polish partners should submit the Eureka Project Form to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Israel (ISERD) Contact:
Uzi Bar-Sadeh, Program Manager
T: +972 3511 8185
F: +972 3517 7655
Poland (NCBR) Contact:
Renata Ciupa, Expert
T: +48 22 39 07 435
F: +4822 201 34 08
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.