Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation for the Land of Lincoln - King’s Daughters Organization (KDO) Blackstock Fund
Grants ranging from $10,000 to $35,000 to Sangamon, Illinois nonprofit and faith-based organizations, schools, and government agencies for programs for individuals, families, and their caregivers who are affected by dementia and/or Alzheimer's. LOIs must be submitted before applying. Funding is intended for programs and services primarily assisting residents 55 years of age and older.
The purpose and goals of this program in 2019 are to provide financial assistance to programs and services of charitable organizations that:
- Enhance the quality of life for individuals, caregivers, and families who reside in Sangamon County and are affected by Alzheimer's and/or dementia.
- Address unmet needs of individuals, caregivers, and families who reside in Sangamon County and are affected by Alzheimer's and/or dementia.
GrantWatch ID#: 185092
Awards made in 2019 will range from $10,000 to $35,000.
Multi-year grants up to two years will be considered.
The submitting organization must be a:
- 501(c)(3) charitable organization or
- Faith-based organization (proposals must benefit all, regardless of religion, and be for a service provided, that is not religious in nature), or
- Public or private school (proposals must be for projects that exceed the school’s budget funding), or
- Some government entities or municipalities may be eligible.
Letters of inquiry will be accepted from all interested charities that meet the grant criteria. The KDO Blackstock Fund Grant Committee will review the letters of inquiry and invite selected charities to submit a full grant proposal.
- Deadline for the letter of inquiry is February 4, 2019, 11:59 CST (Midnight)
- Selected charities will be notified by February 26, 2019.
- Deadline for the invited full applications is April 1, 2019.
- Selected charities will be interviewed on April 12, 2019.
- Final grant awards will be made at the KDO Annual Meeting on May 13, 2019.
Letter of Inquiry (LOI) guidelines and preview: https://app.smarterselect.com/programs/55753-Community-Foundation-For-The-Land-Of-Lincoln
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To Apply: https://app.smarterselect.com/program/apply/55753?apply=true
Stacy Reed, Vice President of Programs and Marketing
205 South Fifth Street, Suite 530
Springfield, Illinois 62701
USA: Illinois: Sangamon County