Foundation / Corporation
CommunityGiving - Central Minnesota Community Foundation (CMCF)
04/30/19 at 11:59 PM
Grants ranging from $5,000 to $30,000 to Central Minnesota nonprofit, schools, and government entities to promote positive and lasting change in Benton, Stearns, and Sherburne Counties. Focus areas for funding include education, economy, and community engagement. The Foundation is looking to build partnerships during the grant period and hopes that this partnership will advance the project or initiatives.
What the CMCF funds:
- Program support and development
- Program implementation
Focus areas for funding:
Education - Support K-12 and after-school programs that promote self-esteem and career readiness.
- Adult education programming that increases job readiness and job advancement skills or entrepreneurialism
- Offer programming to increase job skills
- Support programs that build and promote Social Capital in our community
- Opportunities for people to become engaged in community
- Support activities that generate opportunities to become connected to the broader community
- Build or support collaborative efforts and involve other community partners such as other nonprofits, government entities, and/or citizen groups
- Creates innovative solutions to community challenges and capitalize on emerging opportunities
- Make a sustainable visible and positive impact In the community
- Build social capital across generations, cultures, and other diverse segments of the community
- Has the potential to inspire additional investments in the community
GrantWatch ID#: 185147
Grants range from $5,000-$30,000.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To apply: https://www.grantinterface.com/Common/LogOn.aspx?eqs=fiaADTHDZeZKgNAWUHsfC52w9Zqh4tI60
Caryl Turnow, CMCF Executive Director
101 7th Avenue S. #100
St. Cloud, Minnesota 56301
USA: Minnesota: Counties of Benton, Stearns, and Sherburne