Foundation / Corporation
CommunityGiving - Paynesville Area Community Foundation (PACF)
04/01/19 at 11:59 PM
Grants ranging from $1,000 to $20,000 to Paynesville area, Minnesota nonprofit organizations, schools, and government entities for programs in focus areas of education, social services, arts and culture, civic, recreation, and health. Funding is intended to build the local community in bringing about lasting, positive change.
- Make a sustainable positive impact in the community.
- Build or support collaborative efforts and involve other community partners such as other nonprofits, government entities, businesses, and citizen groups.
- Are likely to make a difference in the quality of life and have the potential to inspire additional investments in the community.
For more specific information on the focus areas view the URL for Full Text.
GrantWatch ID#: 185148
Grants range from $1,000 to $20,000.
- Nonprofit organizations with 501c3 status, schools, or government entities are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must serve the Paynesville Area School District.
PACF does not fund individuals, religious organizations for religious purposes, political organizations or political campaigns, endowments, debt retirement or deficit financing, and grants for travel or conferences.
Online Application Open: February 1st, 2019
Deadline: April 1 at 11:59 pm
Decisions are made within 90 days of the deadline.
Submit an application online using the CommunityGiving Grant Management System. All notification about this grant will be through emails.
Application instructions: https://www.communitygiving.org/grants-landing-page
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To Apply: https://www.grantinterface.com/Common/LogOn.aspx?eqs=fiaADTHDZeZKgNAWUHsfC52w9Zqh4tI60
Jeanne Blonigen, Grants and Scholarship Coordinator
101 7th Avenue S. #100
St. Cloud, Minnesota 56301
USA: Minnesota: Paynesville