Foundation / Corporation
Junior League of Lancaster (JLL)
Grants ranging from $500 to $5,000 Lancaster County, Pennsylvania nonprofit organizations for programs that promote youth resiliency and STEM education for girls. Funding is intended to strengthen relationships with local organizations that promote the Fund's focus areas, and to support the League’s mission of “improving community through effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.”
- Impact, Reach, and Affect: Programs must directly affect the community and its people and bring long-lasting change.
- Goals: Consideration is given to volunteer power, financial stability and viability, past record of achieving goals, leadership, ability to fund project.
- Bonus: JLL member ability to volunteer with the program (provide volunteers, project support, strategic leadership).
GrantWatch ID#: 185164
Grant size: $500 - $5,000. Average grant: $1,000 - $2,500
Funds must be used within 24 months.
Nonprofit organizations in Lancaster County may apply.
Funds may not be used for
- Debt reduction, operating deficits, interim or bridge funding or endowment funding
- Individuals or private foundations
- Activities that are religious or political in nature
- Fund drives, annual appeals, fundraising events, or general capital campaigns.
Grants proposals will start being accepted on February 1, 2019 and must be received by April 1, 2019.
All grants will be awarded by June 30, 2019.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: Pennsylvania: Lancaster County