Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation of Randolph County (CFRC) - Women’s Fund of Randolph County
02/08/19 4:30 PM
Grants to Randolph County, Indiana nonprofit organizations for programs that empower women and children. Eligible programs will be innovative, creative, and provide new solutions to address unresolved community needs.
Success should be measured by the ability of program participants to receive services that provide them a picture of a better life beyond today.
Nonprofits are encouraged to partner for existing program enhancement and /or new program development.
Program area examples include, but are not limited to:
- Family Crisis Prevention: Family Support, Financial Literacy, Parenting Enhancement
- Women in Crisis: Domestic Abuse, Teen Pregnancy, Divorce, Death of a Spouse
- Education: High School Completion, Postsecondary Education Readiness
- Youth: Leadership, Community-Appropriate Behavior, Life Skills
GrantWatch ID#: 185168
- Applying organizations must have administrative offices located in Randolph County.
- The Women’s Fund of Randolph County, held by the Community Foundation of Randolph County (CFRC), supports projects and programs of organizations when the projects and programs being supported have a charitable purpose and are consistent with the mission of the CFRC. Generally, the determination of whether an organization’s activities are charitable or not is made by the IRS in assigning a tax-exempt status. Organizations with a 501 [c]  not-for-profit status are engaged in charitable activities.
- The Women’s Fund may also make grants to non-501 [c]  organizations when the grant is for a charitable purpose.
- Capital projects will not be considered for funding.
- No grants will be made solely to individuals and grants will not be made to organizations for the purpose of providing scholarships to individuals.
- No grants will be made specifically for sectarian religious purposes but can be made to religious organizations for general community programs.
- Applying organizations must operate without illegal discrimination on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, or disability.
Process and Timetable:
- Grant application packet due Friday, Feb 8, 2019 by 4:30pm
- Grantees alerted to prepare for event presentation by Friday, March 15, 2019
- Awards given at Women’s Fund of Randolph County, Brunch and Membership Drive:
April, 2019 (Exact date TBD)
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
The application is to be submitted to:
Community Foundation of Randolph County, Inc.
Attn: Women’s Fund of Randolph County
120 West Washington Street
Winchester, IN 47394-1824
To confirm whether the project qualifies for consideration contact Stephanie Ward at:
USA: Indiana: Randolph County