Foundation / Corporation
Grants to USA, Canada, and International K-12 school and accredited IHEs for solutions that enhance the use of information technology (IT). Funding is intended for implementation of a platform designed for student recruitment and enrollment. The application is built to improve overall communication that serves to engage students, derive meaningful insights, and simplify other administrative tasks. The grant covers licensing, hosting, professional services and support costs associated with implementing the CRM platform.
Grants are designed to give Institutions with a smaller IT budget a chance to implement new technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents. Benefits of the Admissions and Enrollment CRM Solution include:
- Integration to Your SIS: The grant offers access to a direct integration with SIS eliminates any possibility of data duplicity. It will ensure no manual data extractions and recordings in another system.
- Flexible and Filterable Analytics Dashboards: A complete dashboard to give users an umbrella view of the entire recruitment cycle, including status of each prospect, applicant, and admit based on the set-filters such as location, major, recruiter, etc.
- Easy-to-use: With the help of an easy-to-use CRM, institutions can up their recruitment game without investing additional resources in learning and training.
GrantWatch ID#: 185173
Five (5) grants available
The Admissions & Enrollment CRM Grant provides a grant award up to $150,000, which covers licensing, hosting, professional services and support costs associated with implementing the CRM platform.
A period of five years. Project Kick-Off by April 14, 2019.
K-12 Schools and Accredited Institutions of Higher Education may apply.
Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to implementing the solution (e.g. letter from president highlighting the problem that the solution solves and why the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives).
Preference will be given to applications who have a letter of recommendation from a previous grant recipient.
- Applications Open on February 19, 2019
- Apply for the Grant by March 4, 2019
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by March 11, 2019
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by March 18, 2019
- Grant Award Walk-through by March 22, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by March 27, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by April 14, 2019
About the Consortium: https://campusconsortium.org/about-us/
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Download and submit grant applications to: email@example.com
Mailing Address: 125 South Clark Street, 17th Floor
Chicago, IL 60603
Grants Office: 55 East Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
USA Compact Free Associations: The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA)
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.