Foundation / Corporation
CommunityGiving - Alexandria Area Community Foundation (AACF)
06/30/19 11:59 PM
Grants ranging from $2,500 to $5,000 to Douglas County, Minnesota nonprofit organizations, schools, and government entities for programs that promote health and wellness in the local community. Preference will be given to projects that focus on the health needs of people in poverty. Eligible programs will address one of the following areas:
- Provide health education to the public to prevent disease
- Support food nutrition or nutrition education
- Help people living in isolation to build social connections
The Foundation funds:
- New or expanded programs/projects
- Create innovative solutions to community challenges and capitalize on emerging opportunities
- Build or support collaborative efforts and involve other community partners such as other nonprofits, government entities, businesses, and/or citizen groups
- Make a sustainable positive impact in the community
- Build social capital (i.e. connectedness) across generations, cultures, and other diverse segments of the community
- Are highly visible and have the potential to inspire additional investment in the community.
GrantWatch ID#: 185181
$2,500 - $5,000
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=centralmn&
For questions about this grant or the online Grant Management System, call Jeanne at (320) 257-9715.
101 7th Avenue S. #100
St. Cloud, MN 56301
Call: (877) 253-4380
USA: Minnesota: Douglas County