Foundation / Corporation
03/20/19 5:00 PM ET
Grants to USA, Canada, and International K-12 schools and institutions of higher education to implement a user lifecycle management and provisioning system. Funding is intended to cover licensing, support costs, hosting, and professional services related to the implementation of the solution.
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products, and services. Campus Consortium Grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its technology partners. These Grants are designed to give institutions, with a smaller IT budget, a chance to implement modern technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents.
Campus Consortium is proud to provide the first ever Automated Provisioning and User Lifecycle Management Grant to educational institutions interested in provisioning access across cloud, mobile, and on-premise applications. This Grant offers institutions a chance to enable automatic creation of user accounts, coordinating routing of application requests, e-mail authorizations in the form of rules and roles, managing entitlements within those accounts, revoke access when necessary and provisioning physical resources associated with enabling new users. The grant offers an opportunity to financially take on implementing a comprehensive solution, with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevents most solutions from being successfully implemented and maintained.
Benefits Of The Automated Provisioning And User Lifecycle Management:
- Improved Security and Reduce Cost: With user provisioning and role-based permissions within the application, users get improved security. Prevent unauthorized access by automatically revoking access to all apps at once.
- Simplified User Lifecycle Management: Provision users with the right access based on role and change the access as their role changes. When access is revoked – keep, suspend or delete the application data as required.
- Enabling self-serviceability: Automated provisioning offers users a self-service portal therefore whether it is branding or adding an application or getting access rights for any apps or sending notifications the solution offers all.
GrantWatch ID#: 185198
Five (5) grants available
Up to $100,000
The grant award is for a period of five years.
K-12 Schools and Accredited Institutions of Higher Education may apply.
How to apply:
1. Download and fill the grant application form
2. Submit grant applications by email by 5:00 pm ET on March 20th, 2019
Key Grant Application Dates & Deadlines:
- Applications Open on March 5th, 2019
- Apply for the Grant by March 20th, 2019
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by March 27th, 2019
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by April 3rd, 2019
- Grant Award Walkthrough by April 9th, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by April 16th, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by May 1st, 2019
1. Applicant demonstrates a commitment to implementing the solution (e.g. letter from president highlighting the problem that the solution solves and why the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives)
2. Preference will be given to applications who have a letter of recommendation from a previous grant recipient.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit completed grant application to email@example.com
55 East Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
USA Compact Free Associations: The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA)
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.