Foundation / Corporation
Oak Park-River Forest Community Foundation (OPRFCF) and NextGen Leaders in Philanthropy
Grants of up to $2,000 to Illinois nonprofit organizations and affiliated teams or individuals to enhance cultural, arts, and social programming in the communities of Forest Park, River Forest, and/or Oak Park. Funding is intended for capacity building and professional development.
Examples of capacity-building include:
- Attending a conference, participating in a class/training, working toward a certification
- Purchase of software or equipment and relevant training
- Hiring an expert consultant
Funding parameters and criteria:
- Applicants must be able to articulate how this grant for capacity-building will improve and enhance the impact of their social, arts, or cultural program or project in the community.
- Staff who will directly participate in the professional development training and directly carry out programs are encouraged to apply and/or appear in the application video.
GrantWatch ID#: 185361
Grants of up to $2,000.
- An organization must be a 501c3 non-profit and/or individuals/teams who align with a 501c3 organization, such as volunteer leaders.
- Organization budget must be under $1,000,000.
- Organization/project must serve Oak Park, River Forest, and/or Forest Park communities.
- March 15 to April 30: Video submissions accepted
- Phase 1: Due 04/30/2019 Video Submission, video guidelines and requirements
- Phase 2: May 1 to June 15: Initial Review & Follow-up, video submissions reviewed by NextGen grant committee; follow-up as needed
- Phase 3: Final Selection, Award winners will be announced June 20, 2019.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For questions, contact:
Rhea Yap, Director of Fund & Donor Development
Oak Park – River Forest Community Foundation
1049 Lake Street,
Suite 204, Oak Park, IL 60301
USA: Illinois: Oak Park, River Forest, and Forest Park