Foundation / Corporation
Oak Park-River Forest Community Foundation (OPRFCF) and NextGen Leaders in Philanthropy
Grants of up to $2,000 to Illinois nonprofit organizations and affiliated teams or individuals to enhance cultural, arts, and social programming in the communities of Forest Park, River Forest, and/or Oak Park. Funding is intended for capacity building and professional development.
Examples of capacity-building include:
- Attending a conference, participating in a class/training, working toward a certification
- Purchase of software or equipment and relevant training
- Hiring an expert consultant
Funding parameters and criteria:
- Applicants must be able to articulate how this grant for capacity-building will improve and enhance the impact of their social, arts, or cultural program or project in the community.
- Staff who will directly participate in the professional development training and directly carry out programs are encouraged to apply and/or appear in the application video.
GrantWatch ID#: 185361
Grants of up to $2,000.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For questions, contact:
Rhea Yap, Director of Fund & Donor Development
Oak Park – River Forest Community Foundation
1049 Lake Street,
Suite 204, Oak Park, IL 60301
USA: Illinois: Oak Park, River Forest, and Forest Park