New Hampshire Department of Education (NHDOE) - Division of Workforce Innovation - Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation
03/29/19 4:00 PM
Contracts for services to New Hampshire vendors to develop and execute a statewide assessment plan related to the rehabilitation requirements and needs of people with disabilities in the state. Funding is intended to support the creation and implementation of a comprehensive plan that would help determine the existence of available programs for individuals with disabilities. The Comprehensive Statewide Needs Assessment (CSNA) would also identify the characteristics of individuals in New Hampshire who are not being served, but who would benefit from available services if the individuals were aware of their availability.
The CSNA will require analytical fact finding and the understanding of services provided to individuals with disabilities in the State. The CSNA will be available to all Agencies, Agency Partners and the general public. The work must include the total geographic area of the State of New Hampshire. This 2019 assessment will assist NHVR in evaluating its priorities and establishing an action plan to guide future rehabilitation program development.
The CSNA would focus on the vocational rehabilitation needs of:
1) Individuals with the most significant disabilities, including their needs for supported employment and transition services;
2) Individuals with disabilities who are minorities and individuals with disabilities that have not been served or who are underserved by the vocational rehabilitation program carried out under this Title;
3) Individuals with disabilities served through other components of the statewide workforce investment system (other than the vocational rehabilitation program), as identified by such individuals and personnel assisting such individuals through the components;
(4) Youth with disabilities, and students with disabilities, including their need for pre-employment transition services or other transition services; and an assessment of the needs of individuals with disabilities for transition services and pre-employment transition services, and the extent to which such services provided under this part are coordinated with transition services provided under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act to meet the needs of individuals with disabilities.
5) Include an assessment of the need to establish, develop, or improve community rehabilitation programs within the State;
6) Include state defined populations including Developmental and Cognitive Disabilities, Mental Health; substance addiction and dual diagnosis; and
7) Provide a report containing information regarding updates to the assessments for any year in which the State updates the assessments.
For information about the Scope of Work, see page 5 of the RFP in Supporting Documents below.
GrantWatch ID#: 185389
Respondent must complete and deliver the 2019 CSNA on or before September 30, 2019. Upon award of a Contract for services the Agency shall negotiate an implementation schedule with the successful Respondent.
Vendors who can design and implement a comprehensive statewide needs assessment of the rehabilitation needs of individuals with disability in New Hampshire may apply.
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals: 4 p.m. on March 29, 2019.
- RFP Released to Proposers: February 19, 2019
- Proposer Inquiry Period Ends: March 1, 2019, 4 PM
- Final Agency Responses to Proposer Inquiries: March 8, 2019, 4PM
- Proposers Submit Proposals: March 29, 2019, 4PM
- Review and Scoring of Proposals: April 5, 2019
- Estimated Notification of Selection and Begin Contract Negotiations: April 8, 2019
- Estimated Date of Approval of Final Contract/Work Begins: May 2019
Proposals may be submitted by U.S. Mail, delivery service, in person, electronic. Submissions must include one original and four hard copies, and one original and four electronic copies, including attachments on digital media.
If the Agency determines that it is appropriate, proposers may be invited to oral interviews and/or product demonstrations including demonstrations of any proposed automated systems or technology components.
Detailed description of CSNA: https://www2.ed.gov/programs/rsabvrs/needs-assessment-guide.html
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Proposals must be addressed to:
State of New Hampshire Department of Education, Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation
c/o Ella McAllister
21 S. Fruit Street, Suite 20, Concord, NH 03301
Proposals must be clearly marked as follows:
STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE
RESPONSE TO RFP 2019-VRCSNA
Comprehensive Statewide Needs Assessment (CSNA)
Email for submissions and inquiries:
CC: Lisa.Hatz@doe.nh.gov; Katherine.Hamilton@doe.nh.gov
USA: New Hampshire