Lane Arts Council
05/02/19 5:00 PM
Grants of up to $10,000 to Eugene, Oregon nonprofit medium-sized arts organizations for program development and capacity building. New applicants must confirm eligibility with program staff prior to applying. Funding is intended to help mid-sized arts organizations realize their strategic goals by supporting capacity building, program development, staffing, audience building, expanded partnerships, and other organizational advancement.
Through investments in Eugene’s arts organizations, the Community Arts Program Grant enriches the lives of residents and visitors by increasing opportunities for arts engagement, ensuring opportunities for artists, and cultivating a diversity of art forms.
Review criteria include:
- Impact of funds on strategic development of the organization or its programming
- Excellence in programming and artist selection
- Impact of programs on audience, participants or community
- Intentional strategies to reach new and diverse audiences
- Strong community partnerships, education programs and/or engagement with the community
- Overall capacity and financial health of the organization
GrantWatch ID#: 185569
This is a competitive grant awarded every two years for up to seven arts organizations in Eugene.
Lane Arts Council will award $5,000 each year for two consecutive years, for a total of $10,000 to each organization.
The grant cycle for Community Arts Program Grants includes the two-year calendar year period between July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2021.
USA: Oregon: City of Eugene