Foundation / Corporation
Perrigo Company Charitable Foundation
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations in multiple states for programs and projects to improve the quality of life of families and individuals in communities where the funding source has a business presence. Funding is intended for healthcare, education, and community well-being. The funding source has a business presence in Allegan County and Ottawa County, Michigan; Spartanburg County, South Carolina; Middlesex County, New Jersey; Bronx County, New York; Miami County, Ohio; Franklin County, Vermont; Hennepin County, Minnesota; Orange County and City of Charlottesville, Virginia; and Douglas County, Nebraska.
Grantmaking Priority Focuses:
- Local hospitals and healthcare institutions: Improve healthcare in the community by providing program stability and capacity building for key community agencies, and through support of related projects and programs.
- Healthcare Access and Education
- Scholarships: Reduce post-secondary schooling costs and support local students to advance their education who may not normally be able to afford it.
- Talent Development and Job Readiness: Ensure local access to programs supporting development of necessary skills, exposure to career paths, motivation, and confidence to be successful
- STEM Education
- Supporting the Underserved: Ensure access to basic human necessities
- Product Support and Disaster Relief: Leverage Perrigo’s wide array of healthcare products to satisfy needs and promote quality of life, both locally and globally.
For more information about funding strategies and goals, see page 2 of the application.
GrantWatch ID#: 185973
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Direct questions and email completed applications to:
USA: Michigan: Allegan County and Ottawa County; Minnesota: Hennepin County; Nebraska: Douglas County; New Jersey: Middlesex County; New York City: Bronx County; New York; Ohio: Miami County; South Carolina: Spartanburg County; Vermont: Franklin County; Virginia: Orange County and City of Charlottesville