Department of Arkansas Heritage (DAH)
Grants of up to $5,000 to Arkansas nonprofit organizations for programs promoting the State's cultural heritage. Funding is intended to support activities such as local celebrations, displays, exhibits, photographic essays, events, and festivals, as well as teaching and curriculum tools.
The purpose of the Arkansas Heritage Grant is to:
- Promote awareness and enjoyment of Arkansas's heritage
- Increase community-based and nonprofit groups' abilities to create Arkansas heritage related programs
- Make heritage related programs possible where they would otherwise not occur
- foster cooperative efforts among organizations, businesses, and government to increase the size or scope of events
- Create ongoing components to heritage related celebrations, including a lively event or festival that can recur
Proposals should show familiarity with the mission of the DAH, which is to identify Arkansas Heritage and enhance the quality of life by the discovery, preservation, and presentation of the State's cultural, historic, and natural resources.
GrantWatch ID#: 186363
Grants will not exceed $5,000.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online application portal: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=arkansasheritage
Debra Fithen, Grants Manager