Foundation / Corporation
North Carolina Community Foundation (NCCF)
Grants ranging from $25,000 to $50,000 to Eastern North Carolina nonprofit organizations for general operating support and project funding. Funding is intended to support programs in the areas of education, health, and human services. Priority may be given to proposals serving women, children and youth, and the elderly.
The focus areas are defined as follows:
Education benefits students, teachers, school personnel within pre-K, K-12 and 4-year college and university education systems with a goal of escalating school success.
- After-school educational programs and other educational extra-curricular activities serving students may be considered with a focus on academic achievement.
- The Endowment may consider non-academic educational opportunities for youth that offer leadership development, particularly in our rural communities.
Health includes programs and services that yield positive impacts on the health and well-being of individuals, groups, and communities.
- Health includes physical health, mental health, and general wellness.
- The priority of the program and/or service must be to improve health outcomes directly, not indirectly.
Human Services addresses basic human needs – food, clothing, shelter, and safety.
- Job skills training and employment assistance may be considered within this category as they serve basic human needs and improve quality of life.
- Because of the fund’s preference for benefiting women, domestic violence services are included within this category as serving a basic human need for safety.
Note: The program is not exclusive to these interests, and NCCF will pursue a diverse grant portfolio.
GrantWatch ID#: 186437
Grants typically will range from $25,000 to $50,000 and will not exceed $50,000.
The grant term will be 18-24 months from the time of the award.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To apply: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=nccommunityfoundation
Christopher Fipps, Grant Program Manager
The eligibility area consists of the following 41 counties: Beaufort, Bertie, Bladen, Brunswick, Camden, Carteret, Chowan, Columbus, Craven, Cumberland, Currituck, Dare, Duplin, Edgecombe, Gates, Greene, Halifax, Harnett, Hertford, Hoke, Hyde, Johnston, Jones, Lenoir, Martin, Nash, New Hanover, Northampton, Onslow, Pamlico, Pasquotank, Pender, Perquimans, Pitt, Robeson, Sampson, Scotland, Tyrell, Washington, Wayne and Wilson.
USA: North Carolina: Eastern North Carolina