10 Grants for Individuals That You Should Know About
Nonprofits tend to make up the majority of the discussion regarding who is eligible for grants. However, many other people, groups, and organizations are eligible for grant funding. This includes grants for individuals such as teachers, researchers, scientists, artists, and medical professionals.
Most of the time, funders just want to know that their money will be helping out a community in need. So, as long as you are involved in a project that will have a positive impact, there is likely a grant out there for you. Today, GrantWatch.com will be sharing ten of the top grants currently available for individuals.
10 Grants For Individuals
- Firstly, there are grants of $1,000 to U.S., Canada, and International high school teachers to enhance classroom excellence, innovation, and activities related to STEAM fields.
- Fellowships to U.S. early-career medical researchers for research projects to improve cancer treatments. Funding is for clinical and translational research projects that have direct applications to lung cancer.
- Grants of up to $5,000 to U.S. and territories visual and media artists and choreographers for physical and mental health care needs.
- There are also grants to U.S. and territories scientists and groups of scientists affiliated with IHEs, nonprofit and for-profit organizations, and government agencies for innovative and unconventional scientific research.
- In addition, grants of $50,000 and in-kind support are available to U.S. filmmakers to create plans for limited series and documentary films. Funding is to support filmmakers from underrepresented groups, including BIPOC and LGBTQ+ communities and storytellers with disabilities.
- Funding of up to $10,000 is available to U.S. journalists to cover costs incurred while researching and writing groundbreaking stories.
- There are also fellowships of $75,000 to U.S. physicians to provide professional training in specialized clinical care for patients with multiple sclerosis.
- Grants of $500 are open to educators for classroom projects and lessons related to aviation. Eligible applicants are private, charter, and public school K-12 teachers, homeschooling cooperatives, and STEM coordinators.
- There are also grants available to U.S. researchers for studies related to changes in the labor market.
- Lastly, there are fellowships to U.S. and territories early mid-career artists and scholars for projects related to music and sound.
Are you looking for more grants like this? GrantWatch features an entire category specifically for grants for individuals. The category features more than 2,000 grants for teachers, students, artists, veterans, filmmakers, volunteers, musicians, librarians, scientists, inventors, entrepreneurs, researchers, farmers, and homeowner.
Also, make sure to give your organization the gift of GrantWatch this summer! Signing up to be a paid subscriber will give you access to more than 8,000 grants. This includes full eligibility criteria, contact information for grant funders, and application links.
You must log in to post a comment.