Churches, ministries, and other faith-based organizations are constantly in need of funding. Faith-based organizations provide vital services to the community, including feeding the hungry, helping the homeless, and encouraging youth. However, these services often need more than donations alone to stay funded.
For this reason, many faith-based organizations are turning to GrantWatch.com, a trusted resource for grant opportunities. With more than 500 grants listed on GrantWatch for faith-based organizations, finding funding opportunities is easier than ever.
12 Grants for Faith-based Organizations
- Grants to USA faith-based organizations for programs related to family, dating, and domestic violence.
- Grants to USA faith-based organizations to improve the lives of people living in poverty.
- Opportunity for USA churches to support their charitable missions through donations of reusable electronics.
- In-kind book donations to USA faith-based organizations to provide underserved communities with reading material.
- In-kind grants of promotional products to USA faith-based organizations to thank donors, attract volunteers, and provide comfort to people in need.
- Reimbursement grants of up to $1,000 to USA churches for the installation of equipment in new or leased Ford or Lincoln vehicles that help people with disabilities.
- Alabama faith-based organizations can apply for $500 grants for programs that focus on the needs of low-income residents.
- Arizona faith-based organizations can apply for $5,000 grants to support educational and community programs benefiting disadvantaged children.
- California faith-based organizations can apply for grant funding to improve the health and well-being of local residents
- Louisiana churches can apply for $1,000 grants and in-kind support to engage children and families in a reading and discussion program.
- Michigan faith-based organizations can also apply for $10,000 grants to create outdoor play areas for children in Detroit.
- Finally, grants are available to religious organizations in multiple states for programs and services to benefit New England residents.
Looking for grants? With more than 7,000 grants currently available, GrantWatch.com is the leading grant listing directory. A MemberPlus+ subscription is required to view the full grant details, including the eligibility criteria and application information. For more information, you can also visit the GrantWatch FAQ page, and to see the great value with the top 20 GrantWatch features, click here.