The $900 billion economic relief package that Congress recently passed should give millions of Americans $600 stimulus checks. What can you do if you need an additional financial boost? Seek out financial assistance grants for individuals.
We have compiled a list of grants for you. All individuals seeking a financial boost should consider applying for the grants listed below.
Financial Assistance Grants
- Financial assistance grants of up to $5,000 to individuals living in the following Georgia counties: Banks, Barrow, Clarke, Franklin, Gwinnett, Hall, Jackson, Lumpkin, Madison, and Oglethorpe.
- Are you a professional artist? Then you should apply for this grant of up to $15,000. This grant covers catastrophic incidents and other unforeseen events. It provides one-time financial assistance to artists who lack the resources to overcome emergencies such as floods, fires, and emergency medical needs.
- This grant of up to $5,000 is for USA individuals with autism and their families for urgent treatment needs. The program is for the treatment and support needs of those families impacted by autism.
- USA veteran and military families should apply for this financial assistance grant to purchase a new home. Funding will assist eligible families in covering the costs associated with the closing process.
- This financial assistance grant of up to $1,250 is for individuals and families with low-income. Types of assistance include financial support to offset emergency expenses or to cover the cost of regular monthly bills.
- Grants of up to $2000 to Michigan low-income individuals in eligible areas who need financial assistance to pay a mortgage or rent.
- Family members of healthcare workers and volunteers who died from the Coronavirus should apply for this grant of up to $15,000. Funding will provide for basic and immediate expenses such as funeral costs, food, housing payments, medical care, counseling, educational expenses of children and other dependents currently in school, and living expenses.
- Artists living in Nevada should apply for this grant of $1,000 to offset financial losses during the COVID-19 crisis. Grant funds are for expenses including food, rent, medical costs, and basic supplies.
- Florida individuals and families in eligible locations should apply for this grant of up to $1,500 per month. The grant is for mortgage support during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- Grants of up to $1,200 to Alaska individuals and households in eligible locations for support during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) health crisis. Funding is for rent and mortgage payments of local residents who have been impacted by the pandemic.
Currently, GrantWatch has over 180 financial assistance grants listed. These grants are for individuals or nonprofit organizations serving individuals in need.