Grants to Fairfield County, Connecticut Non-Profits
to Improve the Quality of Life in the Region
Grants are available for Connecticut non-profit organizations to improve the quality of life in Fairfield County. Areas of focus in this grant opportunity include education and youth development, economic opportunity, health and human services, arts...
With a Subscription Fee (go to Sign UP and Pricing & Plans), you can view:
- Information you need to apply for Grants and Webinars/Conferences
- Elements needed to determine your eligibility
- Full access to all of GrantWatch.com
- Member Plus Status
When you Register (go to Sign Up), you will receive:
- Free weekly Grants emails, and
- Access to all archived grants
- Brief description of current Grants and Webinars
- Member Status
Libby is constantly in touch with grant program managers and reviews numerous publications to make sure that GrantWatch.com provides subscribers with the most up-to-date grant opportunities.
We have grants for:
Hi, I would love to guide you through the site.
Please feel free to call or write.