To mark its 8th year of providing daily online access to more than 18,500 funding opportunities, GrantWatch.com has unveiled a redesigned website that will make searching for grants, awards and contracts that much easier, Libby Hikind, founder and CEO of GrantWatch.com, announced today.
“Grant-eligible nonprofit organizations no longer have to be overwhelmed by the search process," said Hikind. “GrantWatch eliminates the frustration involved in grant research by providing a powerful, yet, easy-to-use website that narrows the search of thousands of funding opportunities to match the unique needs and interests of any organization seeking financial assistance.”
GrantWatch is not a scam or some simple cut-and-paste database that can be purchased, like a book.
GrantWatch is a continuous, live, integrative search engine for grants and funding opportunities: Past due grants are archived, while new grants are researched and posted daily. GrantWatch posts some 700 new grants each week from federal, state and local agencies, public and private foundations, and corporations. These entries provide summaries and descriptions of each grant including funding source, eligibility requirements, geographic focus, award size, date posted and application URLs. Each grant is researched for validity and translated into a simple format that is easy to read and comprehend.
Each RFP in the comprehensive database is:
- Written in “presentation quality” for meetings and workshops;
- Verified for authenticity by the GrantWatch team;
- And supported via customer service – phone, chat or email.
Grantwatch.com is both a research and management tool. Drop-downs enable users to filter search criteria using keywords and phrases. New features include My Grant Views, which insures any grant viewed previously will not be misplaced, and My Grant Calendar, a personalized planning tool for scheduling grant writing activities.
My Grants Calendar can also prioritize funding opportunities and and archive others for later reference while monitoring the progress of proposals including approaching deadlines, submissions and awards.
GrantWatch also offers these additional fundraising services:
- UHelp.com – a free crowdfunding platform featuring more than 100 categories from which nonprofits, small businesses, entrepreneurs and artists can post campaigns;
- MWBEzone.com – a one-stop-shop for large and small businesses including minority and women-owned organizations to identify federal, state and local grants;
- GrantWriterTeam.com – a resource for identifying professional grant writers to assist in the proposal and application process;
- GrantNews.com – A clearinghouse for the latest information in the grants industry including, trends, opinions and advice.
Nonprofits, public and private foundations, small businesses and entrepreneurs frustrated by the often-overwhelming process involved with searching for grants can identify funding opportunities that are easy to read and simple to comprehend at GrantWatch.com. Sign-up here so you too can receive the GrantWatch weekly grants newsletter prepared specifically for your organization's location.
About the Author: Staff Writer for Grantwatch.com