Do you have grants for small businesses? Yes, we do. In fact, we have over 1,600 business grants currently listed. Since new grants are added to the site daily, you should do the following:
- Subscribe to the newsletter. It’s easy – simply click the big green button below, complete the form, and check your inbox weekly for the latest grants in your state.👇🏼
How to search for small business grants
Now that you have subscribed, it’s time to start searching for small business grants. The video below will guide you through the steps on how to search for small business grants.
You can expect to find government, state, local federal, and foundation grant funding for your small business startup and expansion.
In addition to a growing small business grant category, GrantWatch has a category for grants for individuals. This category currently has almost 1,700 grants and many of these grants can be used for your small business – (be sure to read the application criteria carefully).
Take a look at the list below. Businesses, individuals, and nonprofits should start the application process now. Many are expiring soon.
Grants for individuals
- USA and Canada individuals and families with low-income can apply for a financial assistance grant to offset emergency expenses or to cover the cost of regular monthly bills.
- North Carolina residents, do you need an award for Superior Philanthropic Leadership? Details are located here.
- Child care providers in Yuba County, California there is a grant of up to $4,000 to help fund your program.
- Oklahoma nonprofit, there is a grant available to provide support to individuals and families directly impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) health crisis.
- Small businesses and individuals in Pennsylvania can apply for a grant for major renovations and constructions associated with high-performance, environmentally-friendly buildings.
- There is a $500 grant to Oregon individuals, groups, and organizations for cultural programs.
- Ontario individuals, organizations, enterprises should apply for this $2,000 award to honor outstanding work in the local community and nonprofit sector.
- There is a $6,000 grant to Alaska nonprofit organizations, schools, colleges, tribal organizations, and individuals to promote the culture of Native Alaskans in eligible regions.
- Pennsylvania nonprofit organizations, associations, private or public agencies, and individuals seeking a grant for programs that improve the quality of life for residents will find details here
- Canadian nonprofit organizations and individuals should apply for this grant (for up to $2,500) for programs that promote outdoor safety and encourage youth and outdoor leaders to avoid outdoor risks.
If your small business is engaged in scientific research and development, you should consider applying for federal grants under the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and the Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs. These programs encourage small businesses to do scientific research that helps meet federal research and development objectives.
Click here for application details.