Foundation / Corporation
Grants ranging from $2,000-$5,000 for non-profit organizations in Pennsylvania. The purpose of this funding is to support a wide range of useful advancements in the area of technology. The Foundation seeks to support organizations in the following areas:
• Supporting technology education with a particular focus on K-12 science and math education for under-represented communities (STEM initiatives)
• Improving capacity for non-profits/schools/government/small businesses/the arts through building innovative technology and web infrastructure (i.e. cloud computing, online search, hardware)
• Increasing online safety and privacy
• Reducing carbon footprint/green initiatives
• Increasing access to high-speed Internet
• Improving the environment for technology start-ups in Pittsburgh
The Foundation will evaluate applicants using the following criteria:
• Impact of the program on the community
• Measurable impact of the resources on achieving the mission
• Collaboration with other organizations and the ability to leverage other resources in the community (particularly financial) to achieve the goal
• Integration of Google in-kind resources (products) to maximize the impact
GrantWatch ID#: 125648
Eligibility is limited to organizations in the Pittsburgh Metropolitan Statistical Area (Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Washington, and Westmoreland Counties).
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For questions about the community grant program, email email@example.com.
Greater Pittsburgh area