Foundation / Corporation
Cambridge Community Foundation
Grants for non-profit organizations that improve the lives of individuals in the community. The purpose of this funding is to improve the community through addressing current needs, and highlighting emerging issues. The Foundation will support 6 different areas: Early Childhood Services, Youth Services, Senior Services, Community Services, Emergency Outreach, Arts & the Environment.
1. Early Childhood Services \"A Healthy Start\" — for babies, preschoolers, and their families.
2. Youth Services \"Opportunities for Children and Youth\" — to grow into healthy, productive citizens.
3. Senior Services \"Support for Our Seniors\" — services, activities, and volunteer opportunities.
4. Community Services \"A Welcoming Community\" — ensuring access to services and resources for new immigrants, and underserved groups and individuals.
5. Emergency Outreach \"A Community that Cares\" — addressing hunger, homelessness, and violence.
6. Arts and the Environment \"A Lively, Livable Community\" — encouraging creativity, caring for our environment, and arts for all.
GrantWatch ID#: 125657
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
99 Bishop Allen Drive
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Tel: 617 576 9966
Fax: 617 876 8187
Robert S. Hurlbut, Jr.