Grants for Arts and Culture in New York
The Arts Center of the Capital Region
10/01/11 5:00 PM
Grants for up to $5,000 to facilitate arts and culture development in New York. The mission of the funding agency is to engage individuals in the making and experiencing of the arts. The purposes of this funding opportunity are to enhance access to arts in diverse communities throughout the region, support the development of rich and varied arts experiences of highest quality and to encourage artistic expression in all disciplines and in their various forms.
Funding may be used for:
• Collaborations between new, emerging, and mature community arts organizations with artists
• Programs with high artistic merit, strong community outreach and feasible plans that will encourage attendance
• Projects that expand the diversity of an organization’s audience
• Previously funded projects must clearly exhibit expansion, improvement and intention to evolve
Up to $5,000
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS
- See RFP and/or Grant Guidelines for full eligibility
Must be located in Albany, Rensselaer or Schenectady counties
A representative must be present at one of the information sessions. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org for information sessions.
August 11 Thurs 5:30 pm @ Altamont Public Library
August 13 Sat 10:00 am @ The Arts Center of the Capital Region
August 24 Wed 12:00 p.m. @ Albany Public Library – Main Branch
August 29 Mon 12:00 pm @ The Arts Center of the Capital Region
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
(518) 273-0552 x229
USA: New York
Our team of researchers and grant specialists review hundreds of funding resources daily to make sure GrantWatch.com provides members with the most up-to-date grants.