Foundation / Corporation
Grants for $15,000 for non-profit organizations, schools and municipalities that are in need of playground equipment. The purpose of this grant is to support local schools and communities with fun, safe, and clean playgrounds. Awardees must purchase the playground equipment from one of the preferred vendors that will provide new concepts in free-play playground designs and provide sustainable manufacturing.
GrantWatch ID#: 125968
U.S.-based non-profit organization or governmental subdivisions
In order to be eligible for the grant, you must meet the following criteria:
* Award can only be used towards the purchase of playground equipment from a KaBOOM! Preferred Vendor (http://kaboom.org/build_playground/more_resources/kaboom_preferred_vendors).
* Applicant (future playground owner) must own the land or possess a long-term lease and must obtain permission from the land owner.
* Playground project cannot be supported through any other KaBOOM! funding.
* Playground project must be a part of the Project Planner as a part of the application process.
* Scope of playground project must include a total equipment purchase of a minimum of $24,000 and a maximum of $40,000.
* Project must be completed within a year of award.
* Demonstrated ability to maintain the playground and fulfill commitments of the grant program.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
4455 Connecticut Ave. NW
Washington, D.C. 20008
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming