Foundation / Corporation
The Tech Museum
Awards are available for individuals, organizations or companies that make use of technology as a means to enhance the quality of life among people all across the USA. The award is given in order to reward the accomplishments of those who have positively impacted the human condition across the country. The program inspires global engagement in applying technology to humanity's most pressing problems. Nominations and applications are evaluated according to the following criteria:
* The technology application significantly improves the human condition in one of the five award areas: environment, economic development, education, equality, or health.
* A serious problem or challenge with global significance is addressed by this use of technology.
* The application of this technology, which may be either a new invention or an innovative use of an existing technology, makes a noteworthy contribution that surpasses previous or current solutions.
* The technology application has the potential to serve as an inspiration or model for further innovation.
* The technology application is in the field and has demonstrated a measurable benefit.
GrantWatch ID#: 126734
Individuals, organizations, and companies that use innovative technology solutions are eligible to apply.
Laureates must commit to be present at all 2011 events related to The Tech Awards, from October 16-20, 2011 in San Jose, CA.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
The Tech Museum
201 South Market Street
San Jose, CA 95113
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming