Council on the Arts and Humanities for Staten Island
01/17/12 5:00 PM
Grants for up to $2,500 to promote arts education in New York. The overall goal of this funding is to integrate arts education into non-arts components of the curriculum. Funding is available for activities that will take place during the spring of 2012 school year. Eligible projects will involve collaboration between at least one classroom teacher and one teaching artist.
- Schools serving pre-K through 12 in Staten Island
- Activities are school-based and will occur during the regular school day
- Programs involve at least three contact sessions between the same teaching artist and group of students;
- Activities and outcomes will be collaboratively designed, planned, taught, and evaluated by the participating teacher(s), teaching artist(s), and other school and community members
- Student learning goals will address the New York State Learning Standards or Common Core Standards for both the arts and the non-arts subjects
GrantWatch ID#: 127025
up to $2,500
Public, private, parochial or charter schools, pre-K thru 12, located in Staten Island
FIRST TIME APPLICANTS ATTEND THE APPLICATION SEMINAR AT 5:30 ON THURSDAY DECEMBER 15, 2011 COAHSI OFFICES, 1000 RICHMOND TERRACE BLDG G
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Arts-in-Education Program Director, Kelly Kuwabara
USA: New York