Foundation / Corporation
Catalogue for Philanthropy
Opportunity to gain access to donors in Washington D.C. The purpose of this RFP, is to facilitate publicity and wider access to philanthropic sources through advertisement in a donors brochure. Applicants must complete a wish list that will help catalogue readers understand in concrete terms what a donation to your organization will mean to you. Please consider four categories: $100; $500; $1000; other(your choice) in this order.
GrantWatch ID#: 127114
Independent chapters of organizations whose parent organization is located elsewhere MAY apply as long as they:
1) have their local headquarters inside our geographic footprint;
2) fundraise for themselves;
3) have their own, distinct revenue and expenses budget;
4) are allowed to earmark donations for themselves; and
5) are permitted independence in the way they handle finances and market themselves to potential donors.
District of Columbia
Maryland: Montgomery County, Prince George's County, Frederick County
Virginia: Arlington County, Fairfax County, Loudoun County, Prince William County, City of Alexandria, City of Fairfax, City of Falls Church
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
202-955-6538 or 781-449-1911, or email us at email@example.com
USA: Maryland; Virginia; Washington, DC