Foundation / Corporation
Grants are available for up to $50,000 to provide economic opportunity to underserved people in Western United States. The purpose of the available funding is to support the conception and early development stages of targeted economic development and housing projects. The Foundation seeks to support projects that will contribute to the health and stability of the communities by:
- Creating or retaining jobs;
- Facilitating public or private infrastructure improvements; or
- Producing housing, services, or other benefits for low to moderate-income households and neighborhoods.
Eligible use of funds include:
- Support organizational and capacity-building activities.
- Obtain assistance in applying for loans and grants from other funding sources.
- Finance research, studies, and planning.
- Pay for architectural, engineering, survey, legal, administrative and other professional services.
- Other purposes deemed eligible by the Bank.
GrantWatch ID#: 127942
Up to $50,000
Up to 3 years.
Only Bank members may submit applications for AHEAD grants.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Phone: (415) 616-2542
Fax: (415) 616-2767
USA: Arizona; California; Nevada