Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation of Henderson County (CFHC)
Awards of $1,500 to Henderson, North Carolina local philanthropists who make a difference in the community. The purpose of these grants is to honor individuals who demonstrate outstanding leadership abilities through their personal philanthropic efforts in Henderson County. Recipients will be those who have made significant contributions toward raising funds for charitable projects, providing leadership to solve community problems or to meet community needs.
The award will be given in the form of $1,500 grant made by the Foundation to the charity of the award recipient’s choice.
Eligible nominees should demonstrate that they provide outstanding leadership through personal philanthropic efforts, primarily focusing on personally engaged philanthropy.
GrantWatch ID#: 128632
Nominees must be living resident(s) of Henderson County. The primary focus will be on personally engaged philanthropy. Committees, corporations and organizations are not eligible for the Sauer Award.
- Nomination forms are available at the Community Foundation office or can be downloaded in PDF form below (Supporting Documents).
- Nominations must be in the Community Foundation office on or before Friday, June 29, 2018.
- The Sauer Charitable Award is presented at the Community Foundation's Annual Luncheon.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Nominations may be submitted in several ways:
- Email: info@CFHCforever.org
- Fax: (828) 696-4026
Community Foundation of Henderson County
PO Box 1108
Hendersonville, NC 28793-1108
- Hand Delivery at the Community Foundation’s office:
401 North Main Street, Suite 300 in downtown Hendersonville
For questions about the Sauer Award, contact Senior Program Officer Lee Henderson-Hill
Phone: (828) 697-6224
USA: North Carolina: Henderson County