Foundation / Corporation
The Freeport Community Foundation
10/01/12 4:00 PM
Grants to Illinois non-profit organizations that develop and implement high-quality, innovative programs that serve the people of northwest Illinois, primarily Freeport, with particular interest in initiatives that are collaborative, inclusive, and responsive to current and emerging needs of the community. Funding for programs and/or activities should be used for proposals that:
* Strengthen the capacity of the community to solve problems or seize opportunities in the future.
* Encourage partnerships and collaborative efforts to reduce duplication of services.
* Demonstrate vision, action, effectiveness, good management, and quality.
GrantWatch ID#: 129831
In general, grants are not awarded for the following:
* Annual project/program support and ongoing operating support
* Annual fundraising drives
* Capital campaigns (this does not exclude grants for emergency capital needs)
* Grants to individuals, fraternal organizations, bands, booster clubs
* Travel or conference expenses
* Religious purposes (this does not exclude grants to religious organizations for nonreligious purposes)
* Fundraising expenses
Access all application materials online at: http://www.freeportcommunityfoundation.org/Grants/GrantApplication/tabid/85/Default.aspx
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For further information contact Dan Schmitt, Executive Director at 815-801-3035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.