Harvard University Harvard-Allston Partnership Fund (HAPF)
Funding or PIN Number:
USA: Massachusetts: Allston-Brighton
Conference Date: 11/28/23 Deadline: 12/15/23 5:00 PM
Add to calendar
Grants of up to $10,000 and grants of up to $25,000 to Massachusetts nonprofit organizations and community groups for projects that benefit residents in eligible communities. Funding is intended for projects in the areas of education, culture, and neighborhood improvement. Eligible projects and programs are those that benefit the residents of Allston-Brighton. The impact area of North Allston/Brighton is bounded by the Massachusetts Turnpike, Soldiers Field Road, Western Avenue, and Market Street.
Grants will support specific programs, projects or activities that fulfill the purpose of the Fund as defined by the Cooperation Agreement. Funding priorities include:
New programs or services,
Expansion of current programs,
Expanded access to existing programs for residents, and
Sustaining high impact programs and services delivered in the impact area. Grants can also include the cost of program supplies, furnishings and equipment.
Funding is available to non-profit, 501(c)3 organizations and community groups in good standing that:
- Serve the North Allston/Brighton community defined in the section Purpose of the Fund (above)
- Have been an established non-profit organization or community group for, at least, the previous three years or submit a proposal under the written fiscal sponsorship of an existing 501(c)3 non-profit organization that meets the eligibility requirements. The sponsor’s letter must describe how it would manage a grant from the Fund.
- Demonstrate sound financial condition, reporting, and controls
- Demonstrate the ability to execute the proposed project or program
- Demonstrate successful completion of, or satisfactory progress on, work described in all previous grant awards as described in this Grant Performance link.
- Priority consideration will be given to organizations and community groups located in the impact area.
The Fund will not pay for indirect costs. Grants will not be awarded to individuals.
Drop-In Technical Assistance Session: Tuesday, November 28, 5:00pm–6:00pm Harvard is hosting a virtual drop-in info session on Zoom for organizations who are interested in applying and have technical questions.
Please email the contact, below, to sign up.
Application Deadline: Friday, December 15 at 5:00pm
An organization can only submit one application in response to this RFP.