Foundation / Corporation
Oxford Community Foundation
Grants to Ohio nonprofit organizations for projects that enhance the quality of life for residents of the greater Oxford area. Funding is intended to support programs conducted within the geographic area encompassing the Talawanda School District. Services are provided in a variety of fields such as social services, physical and mental health, environment and conservation, education, civic projects, and arts and culture.
GrantWatch ID#: 130384
In general, grant recipients must be a tax-exempt public charity under Section 501(c)3 of Internal Revenue Code. Applications will be considered for organizations that have a tax-exempt fiscal partner. They must be located in or provided services to residents within the geographic area encompassing the Talawanda School District. Grant seekers outside the area must provide information describing how area residents are served.
The Foundation does not fund proposals that seek:
- The principal financial support for an organization or to cover budget deficits
- Funding for salaries that are for continued support. Some exceptions apply for one-time performance fees, speaker’s fees, or program instructor fees
- Funding benefiting an individual
- Funding for a for-profit business
- Funding for projects or events that involve hotly-debated political or social issues
- Funding for religious-based projects unless the use of funds is demonstrably secular in nature and open to the public
- Funding for projects which primarily benefit individuals outside the geographic area encompassing the Talawanda School District
- A loan
Grant applications are considered by the Grants Committee three times a year. The Grant cycle deadlines for the 2018-2019 fiscal year are:
- August 15, with notification on September 20
- December 15, with notification on January 17
- April 15, with notification on May 16
To apply for a grant, download and complete the application form (see Supporting Documents below). Once you have completed the application form you may submit it by email or mail.
All applicants receive notification of the Board’s action. Those selected for grants must adhere to the terms stipulated in the funding agreement.
Grant seekers may only apply once per calendar year for a specific project.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Email the completed application to: email@example.com
Mail the completed application to:
Oxford Community Foundation
22 East High Street
Oxford, OH 45056
For questions, contact:
Leah C. Flynn, Executive Director
USA: Ohio: Greater Oxford area (defined as the geographic area encompassing the Talawanda School District)