Foundation / Corporation
Grants are available to Virgina non-profits for programs and projects that improve upon the lives of local community residents in either Wythe or Bland Counties. Areas of focus in this grant opportunity include but are not limited to the provision of: health education, health care services, or educational services for the local public.
The Foundation, in making grant decisions, places priority on projects that:
• Directly provide health services to low-income or uninsured citizens of Wythe and Bland Counties.
• Are accompanied by matching funds from other sources.
Areas of specific interest and high priority will include projects that address, in specific ways:
* Health and Nutritional Issues
* Substance Abuse Prevention
* Environmental Health
* Mental Health
* Healthcare Needs of the Underprivileged and Uninsured
* Health Education
* Education of Future Generations
* Support for First Response Units (Rescue, Fire, etc.)
GrantWatch ID#: 131370
The following is a list of grants that are NOT ELIGIBLE for funding:
* Grants to individuals
* Grants to religious organizations for religious purposes
* Grants to organizations for projects outside of Wythe or Bland County, Virginia
* Grants to endowments or other discretionary funding pools
* Grants for dinners, fund-raisers, or other ticketed special events
* Grants for political purposes or for lobbying activities
* Grants for projects unrelated to the Foundation’s purpose
* Grants for debt reduction
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Dr. Gail Catron
180 West Main Street, Suite 4
Wytheville, Virginia 24382
Wythe and Bland Counties