The Women's Roundtable
Grants totaling $10,000 to Northwest Pennsylvania women-owned start-up businesses and organizations that are in need of financial assistance but may not qualify for, or have access to, more traditional funding sources. These grants are intended to be used for start-up/operating capital expenses such as: increased or improved technology, additional or improved equipment, or education.
GrantWatch ID#: 132626
Grant requests may be made for: $500, $750, $1,000, $2,500, or an other amount.
An applicant may be:
* A woman-owned Business or Organization. WRT members and their relatives are welcome to apply; they will not, however, receive special consideration.
* A start-up business or a business in existence not more than five years. A woman-focused program not in existence for more than five years is also eligible to apply.
Additional Eligibility Guidelines:
1. A business Plan must be provided.
2. Grant Applications must detail the use of start-up/operating capital such as: increased or improved technology, additional or improved equipment, or education.
3. Grant recipients must show support for other women by being involved with other women’s organizations or organizations that benefit women.
4. Prior Grantees are ineligible.
5. A written report will be required of the Grantee within three months of receipt to verify how the funds were/are being used.
6. Should the Grantee not comply with the terms of the grant, WRT has the right to request refund of the specified funds within a reasonable time period.
Applications can be downloaded, or be physically picked up at First Niagara Bank at 2520 West 26th Street or First Niagara Bank at 1468 West Gore Road or at the Jefferson Education Society at 3207 State Street.
Submit completed forms to:
The Women’s Roundtable P.O. Box 3922. Erie, PA 16508
Deadline: March 1, 2013
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Director of Programs
Gerry B. Wallerstein Fund Grant Request
The Women’s Roundtable, Inc.
P.O. Box 3922
Erie, PA 16508