Foundation / Corporation
Santa Clara Valley Water District
12/01/20 11:59 PM PST
Grants of up to $50,000 to California nonprofit organizations, government agencies, schools, IHEs, and public water and conservation districts for waterway stewardship projects in eligible locations. Funding is intended to support education and outreach initiatives as well as cleanup activities that aim to reduce water pollution. Funded projects must take place in Santa Clara County.
Proposed projects under Priority B7 must result in one or more of the following benefits:
Priority area B7 funding also allows the District to continue supporting volunteer cleanup activities such as National River Cleanup Day, California Coastal Cleanup Day, the Great American Pick Up, and Adopt-A-Creek, as well as Creek Connections Action Group and creekwise education.
GrantWatch ID#: 137030
Funding limit for each project: $50,000
Up to 20 percent of the total award amount may be used for planning and design purposes, and the remaining 80 percent must be spent on implementation. The 20 percent may include non-construction costs, including project administration, CEQA compliance, permits, plans, specifications, and design.
Grant Agreement should be signed and fully executed between the Grantee and Valley Water by June 30, 2021. Projects must be completed within three years of the date of the executed grant agreement.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online application portal: https://valleywater.fluxx.io/
All questions shall be directed to the Supervising Program Administrator, Kristen Yasukawa, via email at email@example.com.
Santa Clara Valley Water District
USA: California: Santa Clara County
Fundraising opportunity for USA, Canada, and International nonprofit organizations to host a jazz concert held in honor of their organization or cause. Applicants must contact the funding source prior to applying. In addition to funds raised through concert ticket sales
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to reduce social inequality and promote solutions to the climate crisis. Eligible programs will address the areas of racial and economic justice, corporate and political accountability; voice, creativity, and culture; and an inclusi
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to protect natural resources on land and water in locations around the world. Funding is intended to ensure that activities to acquire metals, gemstones, and corals for design use do not have an adverse impact on the area of origin.
Grants of up to $500 and in-kind donations to California groups, individuals, and organizations for activities that promote the healthy development of young children in eligible regions. In addition to covering the event costs, applicants may request book donations. Eve
Grants to USA, Canada, and International independent filmmakers for feature-length film projects. Funding is intended to support projects at any production phase from development through post-production. Priority will be given to applications from early career and emerg
Grants to California nonprofit organizations and local government agencies in eligible locations for projects that benefit local residents. Funding is intended for programs that provide services to community residents or for activities that specifically benefit underser
Grants to California nonprofit organizations, public agencies, schools, and individuals for projects in eligible regions that promote recycling and waste prevention. Priority will be given to projects that address the culture of waste prevention and recycling in schools
Grants to USA national nonprofits to provide high-quality arts education services and projects for youth and children. Applicants are advised to create or verify the required registrations well in advance of the deadline date, and are requested to submit a letter of int
Grants of up to $2,000 to Canada, USA, and Territories eligible medical residents for projects to improve children's health and well-being. Funding is intended to meet the health needs of children with a broad-based community approach. Projects must be led by a pediatri
Grants of up to $3,000 to USA and Canada nonprofit organizations for projects to protect wildlife and natural habitats. Funding is intended for campaigns to save specific species and ecosystems. Eligible activities include public policy work, litigation, advocacy, and d