Saratoga Arts and the New York State Council on the Arts (NYSCA)
Grants ranging from $500 to $3,000 to New York artists and nonprofits for community arts education programs in Saratoga, Mongtomery, and Fulton Counties. Applicants must submit a letter of intent and attend an informational seminar prior to applying. Funding is intended to engage local community members in the arts.
Emphasis is placed on the depth and quality of the creative process through which participants learn through or about the arts. Projects must focus on the exploration of art and the artistic process.
The Community Arts Education grant funds:
- Artist Stipends/Fees Associated with Residency
- Arts-related Materials needed to implement the residency
- Promotional Expenses
- Other arts-related expenses
Guidelines for Eligible Projects:
- Projects may occur during a weekday or weekend / day or evening hours
- Project must involve at least three in-depth, sequential learning contact sessions with the same artist and core group of learners
- Project activities and outcomes must be collaboratively designed, planned, taught by the artist and partnering nonprofit cultural organization
GrantWatch ID#: 138159
Community Arts Education Grants range from $500 - $3,000.
The proposed project must take place in the county in which the applicant or organization resides. Projects must take place between January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Please submit Letter of Intent and Application materials to:
Sharon Wait, Grants Administrator
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
USA: New York: Fulton, Montgomery, and Saratoga Counties