Grants to Wisconsin local governments, tribes, non-profits, and others for projects related to nonpoint source pollution and river restoration. Eligible activities include land purchases and conservation easement acquisitions, ordinance development and installation of pollution control and river projects. Funds may also be used for project activities in order to manage the project.
Specifically eligible management projects:
* Purchase of land or conservation easements.
* Development of local regulations or ordinances to protect or improve water quality.
* Installation of practices to control nonpoint source pollution.
* Restoration projects including instream or shoreland habitat and protection.
* DNR approved activities needed to implement planning recommendations.
* Education, planning, and design activities necessary for the implementation of a management project.
South Central Region
West Central Region
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates / changes / addendums / conferences / LOIs.