Foundation / Corporation
Travis County Medical Alliance
Grants typically up to $10,000 to Travis County, Texas non-profit organizations for health care-related projects that will enhance the health of local residents. Proposals should have clearly defined goals that address and measure how the health needs of their target populations will be met. Preference is given to programs that provide and/or support direct patient care.
GrantWatch ID#: 144297
Most grants awarded are less than $10,000.
The applying organization must be an established non-profit with 501(c)3 status.
Please submit the Application Packet that includes all items on the checklist below by Friday, August 18, 2017.
- Organization must be an established non-profit with 501 (c) 3 status.
- Include organization's mission, history, and scope of current activities.
- Must be a health care related project. Those which provide and/or support direct patient care are preferred.
- Itemized Project Budget Form
- Current Operating Budget
- Most recent Financial Audit
- List of Board of Directors including all Travis County Medical Alliance or Travis County Medical Society members
- Proposal Guidelines with numbered pages
Proposals are reviewed on an ongoing basis. In some cases, a phone conference or site visit may be scheduled as part of the review process.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Mail one complete application packet to:
15 Scott Crescent
Austin, TX 78703
Additionally, email one PDF file of the application packet to:
USA: Texas: Travis County