Grants to Pennsylvania nonprofit organizations and government agencies in eligible areas for programs and projects to address the needs of the community. Funding is intended to assist residents in need and to foster the educational, recreational, moral, and social interests of local residents. Eligible programs are those that benefit the residents of Plunketts Creek Township.
Who May Apply
- Nonprofit organizations that are qualified to receive tax-exempt contributions as defined by the IRS – in the vast majority of cases, applicants will be 501(c)(3) organizations, or a unit of local government as described in Section 170(c)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Nonprofit organizations without 501(c)(3) status may work through another qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that is willing to serve as a Fiscal Sponsor
- Nonprofit organizations with programs or projects that address the needs or opportunities that enhance the quality of life within and surrounding the Plunkett’s Creek area
- Annual campaigns
- Costs that were or will be incurred prior to the anticipated grant approval date
- Loans, scholarships, fellowships, honorary awards, travel grants
- Requests from individuals
- Organizations with outstanding or overdue final reports from previous grants cannot apply
Online application will be available for submission through March 1.
Final funding notification will be made after the June FCFP board meeting.