Foundation / Corporation
Warren County Philanthropic Partnership (WCPP)
03/01/18 Postmarked by 5:00 PM
Grants of up to $5,000 and one grant of up to $10,000 to Warren County, Iowa nonprofits, units of government, and schools for programs and capital projects to benefit local residents. Funding is intended for the areas of arts, education, health, human services, environment, and public benefit.
The following types of funding are available:
- Capital-based request: Refers to the building of or the physical improvement of something.
- Program-based request: Refers to an activity or general programmatic support.
Areas of Focus:
- Arts/Culture/Humanities: Museums, Historic Preservation, Exhibits, etc.
- Education: Schools (all ages), Adult Learning Programs, etc.
- Environment/Animals: Environmental Protection, Beautification, Animal-Related Issues
- Health: General, Rehabilitative, Mental, etc.
- Human Services: Public Protection/Safety, Recreation, Youth Development, Social Support, General Human Services
- Public/Society Benefit: Community Improvement/Development, Philanthropy/Volunteerism, Capacity Building, Civil Rights, etc.
GrantWatch ID#: 146467
Finishing dollar award amounts of up to $5,000 may be awarded. Beginning in 2018, Warren County Philanthropic Partnership may award one High Impact Award in an amount of up to $10,000 for larger projects with significant impact on Warren County.
All projects must be completed within nine months of receipt of grant funding.
The project will be considered for a WCPP Grant if the following criteria are met:
- The organization is a section 501(c)(3) or a section 170(b) unit of government. Section 170(b) units of government include counties, cities, and schools.
- If not one of those listed above, the organization needs a fiscal sponsor who will be legally and financially responsible. A fiscal sponsor is an organization or party who receives the money on behalf of the grant applicant and who is responsible for disbursing the money for the project and maintaining appropriate documentation (receipts, etc.). The entity serving as the fiscal sponsor must be a section 501(c)(3) or section 170(b) unit of government.
- The project is in Warren County or serves Warren County residents.
- The application contains all required elements
Awards will not be made for debt relief and ongoing operation subsidies, fundraising expenses, endowments, and politically sensitive or religious purposes.
Applications must be postmarked by 5:00 PM on March 1, 2018.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit signed original and four copies by mail to:
Warren County Philanthropic Partnership
P.O. Box 218
Indianola, IA 50125
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
USA: Iowa: Warren County