Foundation / Corporation
Marin General Hospital
Grants to Marin, California nonprofits and public health and human service organizations for projects that benefit medically underserved local residents. Funding is intended for healthcare-related programs, such as immunizations, behavioral health services, primary and specialty care, enrollment in available coverage programs, and services that support appropriate outpatient and community-based services.
- The project/organization must benefit the underserved residents of Marin.
- The project/organization must be established in the community; financial support is not available for start-ups.
- The project/organization must be directly related to access to healthcare and supportive services,
- Funding can be used for programmatic or operational support.
GrantWatch ID#: 148672
Only nonprofit, tax-exempt organizations and public agencies are eligible.
No capital (bricks and mortar) projects.
Community Benefit Grants are Generally Not Awarded for:
- Arts programs
- Cultural events
- Athletic programs, such as sports teams or leagues
- Fundraising activities
- Annual fund drives
- Building or capital campaigns
- Religious organizations (religious purposes or exclusive benefit of their members)
- Political campaigns
Completed application must be received by 5 pm on Monday, September 17, 2018. Your organization’s operational budget for the year and the budget for this project/activity must be submitted with the application.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For questions related to the application process, contact email@example.com.
USA: California: Marin