Grants to Alaska nonprofit organizations in eligible locations to improve operations and strengthen organizational capacity. Funding is intended for general operating support. The goal of the grant program is to assist organizations that provide services and programs within the City of Homer that benefit the residents of Kachemak City.
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Eligibility Criteria" for clarification)
Additional Eligibility Criteria
Organizations must meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
- Organization has IRS 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Organization has been in existence in Homer for a minimum of 3 years
- Organization's primary facility is located within Homer City limits, and core programs, activities, and services are offered within the Homer City limits
- Organization is administered locally with a local policy-making board of directors
- The organization had no other financial or in-kind support from the City of Homer during the last fiscal year.
- If you are a returning applicant, the organization must complete the prior year's evaluation to be eligible to receive funding.
Eligible organizations provide services within the City of Homer that benefit the residents of Kachemak City.
Applications must be received by midnight on Friday, February 24, 2023, for consideration in the 2022 funding cycle. Applications open on January 1.
Notification letters will be mailed by March 31st, 2023.