Grants of up to $5,000 to Tennessee nonprofit organizations, government agencies, and educational institutions in eligible counties for programs to foster economic development. The purpose of the program is to support economic and charitable programs that spur community development in the service area of the East Tennessee Foundation.
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Eligibility Criteria" for clarification)
Additional Eligibility Criteria
- Organization must be a 501(c)(3) public charity, unit of government, or educational institution
- New or emerging groups that do not have nonprofit status may apply if they have an established nonprofit organization as a fiscal sponsor
- Organizations must be located in and serve constituents in ETF's 25-county service area
- The organization operates and is organized so as to not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, familial status, sexual orientation, age, disability, covered veteran status, or other characteristics as identified in the Foundation’s Non-Discrimination Policy Statement.
Ineligible for Funding:
- Grants to individuals.
- Projects that have explicit religious content, express a particular religious view, or advance a religious purpose
- Debt retirement or budget deficits
- Endowment funds or general fundraising campaigns
- Capital improvements
Please direct your questions to:
Ashley Siferd Butler, Director of Competitive Grants email@example.com
East Tennessee Foundation
520 W. Summit Hill Drive, Suite 1101
Knoxville, TN 37902
Telephone: (865) 524-1223 or (877) 524-1223