Foundation / Corporation
Delaware County Foundation - Healthcare Foundation of Delaware County
10/16/17 4:00 PM Receipt
Grants ranging from $1,000 to $10,000 to Delaware County, Ohio nonprofit organizations and government agencies for projects that address community healthcare. Endeavors may be educational, charitable, and scientific in nature. Priority is given to projects and programs that:
- Reach those persons who are not served by existing organizations;
- Request seed money for innovative programs in the Foundation’s field of interest;
- Encourage matching gifts or additional funding from other donors, such as the general public or government;
- Yield substantial benefits for the resources invested;
The Healthcare Foundation looks for proposals that reflect careful planning and demonstrate a strong base of support.
GrantWatch ID#: 152233
Grants can range from $1,000 to $10,000.
To be considered for a grant, an organization must:
- Be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization or a government agency, and;
- Serve residents of Delaware County, and;
- Support charitable, educational and scientific endeavors related to healthcare in the community.
Applications are due by 4:00 PM on October 16, 2017.
Notifications of awardees will be sent by December 31, 2017. Non-awardees will also be notified by mail.
Please note: Priority will be given to projects that are able to secure matching gifts or additional funding from other donors, such as the general public or government.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Mail applications to:
Healthcare Foundation of Delaware County
c/o Delaware County Foundation
3954 N. Hampton Drive, Powell, OH 43065
Online contact form:
USA: Ohio: Delaware County