Foundation / Corporation
Creston-Kootenay Foundation (CKF)
Grants to British Columbia registered charities in the areas between Yahk and Riondel for programs in the areas of the environment, education, youth, seniors, arts and culture, health, heritage and social welfare. Funding is intended to improve the quality of life for residents in the communities in which the funding source operates. The Foundation's goal is to do its part in making the local community a better place for all.
Funds may be available for some start-up projects filling recognized needs. Such projects must include some type of needs analysis as well as a financial plan that illustrates how the project will be viable beyond the start up stage.
GrantWatch ID#: 152898
Applications are only considered if they are made on behalf of charities that are registered with CRA (ie have a registered charity number) or if they are partnered with a registered charity. If you are not a CRA registered charity then you will need a partnering CRA registered charity.
Grants will not be awarded:
- To cover deficits or debts.
- To provide endowment funds.
- To pay for operating expenses.
- For sectarian, religious, or political purposes.
- To support fundraising campaigns or to respond to annual fundraising drives.
- To organizations that are totally government funded or directed.
- To organizations without a CRA Registered Charity number or who have not partnered with an agency that is registered with the CRA that is in possession of a Registered Charity Number.
-Application Closing Date: March 31, 2019
-Grant Award Date: April 23, 2019
Applications can be emailed or mailed.
If a partner agency is to be used then the applicant must complete the Partnership Agreement Form below and submit it with the application.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
PO Box 701
Projects must be in the Foundation’s service area, which is between Yahk and Riondel.
Canada: British Columbia