Foundation / Corporation
Women’s Fund of Greater Green Bay, a fund of the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation
07/10/15 Close of business
Grants to Wisconsin nonprofits, agencies, schools and religious institutions in Brown, Kewaunee and Oconto Counties for creative proposals that support leadership and self esteem initiatives for women and girls. Priority is given to programs uniquely designed or specifically geared to women or girls, or for their particular challenges or situations.
- Grants will be made for programs that support and expand opportunities for women and/or girls that help them to be healthy, to be safe, to learn, to achieve, to compete, to realize their dreams, and to be successful in their lives.
- Grants will be made for programs that clearly fill an articulated need, gap, or opportunity for women or girls in the community.
- In addition, grant reviewers will look for organizations that consult and collaborate with other agencies to enhance existing programs and augment opportunities.
- Programs that encourage and develop self-esteem and leadership for women and girls.
- Imaginative, results-oriented projects. These may be on-going, expansions, or modifications of existing programs.
- Sustainable programs
- Programs resulting in measurable, positive change in the community
- Projects that demonstrate women and girls served are involved in planning and implementation of the projects and programs.
GrantWatch ID#: 153180
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
(920) 432 - 0800
Greater Green Bay Community Foundation
310 W. Walnut Street, Suite 350
Green Bay, WI 54303
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to reduce social inequality and promote solutions to the climate crisis. Eligible programs will address the areas of racial and economic justice, corporate and political accountability; voice, creativity, and culture; and an inclusi
Grants to USA and Canada nonprofit charitable organizations to impact public policy in a variety of national and international issues. In previous years, grants have been awarded for general operations and project support to think tanks, national councils, judicial orga
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to protect natural resources on land and water in locations around the world. Funding is intended to ensure that activities to acquire metals, gemstones, and corals for design use do not have an adverse impact on the area of origin.
Grants of up to $30,000 to Wisconsin destination marketing organizations to host conventions and meetings. The purpose of the program is to benefit the economy of the host area, including an increase in overnight hotel stays and spending at local venues. Funding may be
Grants of up to $3,000 to USA and Canada nonprofit organizations for projects to protect wildlife and natural habitats. Funding is intended for campaigns to save specific species and ecosystems. Eligible activities include public policy work, litigation, advocacy, and d
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations in multiple states to address the needs of residents in eligible counties, with priority given to low- to moderate-income populations. Applicants in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska,
Grants to USA and Canada individuals and families with low-income for financial assistance. Types of assistance include financial support to offset emergency expenses or to cover the cost of regular monthly bills. Funding is intended for workers and households that are
Grants to USA and International nonprofit organizations, for-profit entities, and agencies for initiatives to benefit families, children, and communities. Applicants are required to submit an LOI prior to submitting a full proposal. Focus areas include equitable communi
Donations and sponsorships to USA nonprofits that provide programs and services in the areas of arts, PreK-12 education, and literacy. Funding is intended for both organizations with a national focus and organizations that provide local services. For local organizations
Grants to Wisconsin nonprofits and governmental units for projects that benefit girls and women in eligible regions. Priority will be given to proposals that are innovative, collaborative, and inclusive of diverse populations. Funding is intended to support projects tha