Foundation / Corporation
Northern Indiana Community Foundation - Miami County Community Foundation (MCCF)
Grants to Indiana nonprofit organizations for innovative programs that enhance the quality of life for those living in Miami County, Cass County, and/or select areas in Wabash County. Funding will specifically be provided for programs focusing on the areas of culture, education, recreation, human services, health and medical, community development, and environmental awareness.
Grant proposals will be reviewed using the following guidelines:
- Is there an established need for the program/project?
- To what extent is the program/project problem-solving in nature?
- Is it appropriate to make a grant for the requested purpose, or are there more compatible sources of potential funding?
- Are there adequate resources to effectively respond to this request?
- To what degree is the potential benefit to the community and/or nearby communities?
- What is the capability of the organization and its personnel to achieve expected results?
- Is the timing appropriate to carry out the program/project?
- What evidence is there of cooperation and coordination with other organizations at this time?
- Is there a possibility the grant will stimulate matching funds from other sources?
- Does the grant application fit the overall charitable purposes of Operation Round Up?
GrantWatch ID#: 154157
Operation Round Up® funds will not be used for paying utility bills, funding political or private interests, and it does not increase energy rates.
March 31 deadline for applications, with board action on the 3rd Wednesday in April.
June 30 deadline for applications, with board action on the 3rd Wednesday in July.
September 30 deadline for applications, with board action on the 3rd Wednesday in October.
December 31 deadline for applications, with board action on the 3rd Wednesday in January.
Applications maybe be downloaded from the Supporting Documents section below.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To discuss granting options and project ideas contact:
Corinne Becknell Lucas, Associate Director of the Northern Indiana Community Foundation
Toll free: 877-432-6423
Mail or deliver applications copies and supporting document materials to:
Operation Round Up
3086 W. 100 N.
Peru, IN, 46970
For questions about the application process, contact:
Susan Wagoner, Director of Marketing
Local : 765-473-6668
Long Distance: 800-844-6668
Funding will be provided to support activities within the Miami-Cass REMC service territory and nearby communities. The Miami Cass REMC service territory includes Miami, Cass, and part of Wabash Counties.