North Georgia Community Foundation (NGCF) - Forsyth County Arts Alliance Fund
Funding or PIN Number:
USA: Georgia: Forsyth County
LOI Date: 04/03/23 Deadline: 05/08/23 12:00 Noon
Add to calendar
Grants of up to $5,000 to Georgia nonprofit organizations and governmental entities for programs, projects, and events that promote arts in the local community in eligible locations. A letter of intent must be submitted prior to submitting a full grant application. Eligible activities benefit the residents of Forsyth County.
Mission: Believing that a vibrant arts culture is vital to a thriving community, FCAA enriches the arts through strategic support and financial stewardship in perpetuity.
To develop a broad and diverse audience base for the arts, including public and special audience education about art form.
To increase opportunities for Forsyth County arts-providing organizations to perform, present, and exhibit.
To support programs that are reflective of Forsyth County's diverse cultural heritage.
To increase the artistic, management, marketing, and fundraising capacity of local arts organizations.
To support projects with a plan for self-sufficiency.
To establish FCAA as an important contributor to the arts community in Forsyth County.
Only qualified tax-exempt organizations and governmental entities are permitted to be the direct recipient of the grant funds.
FCAA grants do not typically fund:
- Debt reduction
- Individuals (e.g., scholarships to attend skill-building workshops or seminars; artistic endeavors by an individual)
- Presentations that a reasonable person could consider objectionably offensive
- Lobbying or electioneering activities
- Recurring operational costs such as rent, utilities, staff salaries, etc.
The dates for the 2023 Grant Cycle are:
- March 1 – Grant Cycle opens
- April 3 – Letters of Intent due by 12:00 noon / Full grant application available
- May 8 – Grant Applications due by 12:00 noon
- June 30 – Grant Award Decisions announced