Foundation / Corporation
Santa Barbara County Office of Arts and Culture
05/24/19 5:00 PM
Grants of up to $18,000 to Santa Barbara, California nonprofit arts organizations for general operating support or specific projects to develop the organization. First-time applicants must attend a workshop before applying. Funding is intended to encourage the stability, vitality, and development of local arts and culture organizations. Through this program, the City of Santa Barbara furthers its goals of increasing arts’ accessibility and participation while sustaining economic and community development through the arts.
To be considered for funding the grant application must:
1. Be fully completed and include all required attachments.
2. Document an immediate need for funding and a thorough organizational budget.
3. Demonstrate strategic planning and the ability to document the impact of the grant.
4. Demonstrate a stable management structure and full fiscal accountability.
5. Exemplify innovative collaboration and proof of programmatic partnerships that achieve the organization’s goals.
GrantWatch ID#: 154677
The maximum award allowed for a single grant is $18,000.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://sbac.force.com/communitygrants/
Sarah York Rubin, Executive Director
Hannah Rubalcava, Contracts/Grants Manager
3rd Floor Rotunda, Santa Barbara County Courthouse
1100 Anacapa Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
USA: California: City of Santa Barbara